With more than 28 years of vast experience in the field, we - ELECTRO POLES PRODUCTS PVT. LTD. are a prominent manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Power Overhead Electrical Line Materials. These are widely used in the construction of transmission towers, and are known for their easy installation and sturdy build. Also our offered Steel Tubular Poles have some prominent features such as robustness and anti corrosion. Our range of Power Overhead Electrical Line Materials is thoroughly designed & fabricated using the highest grade raw material and core technology, and thus it is perfect in all aspect. In addition, we offer Earthing Electrodes with features of excellent electrical conductivity, thermal stability, no maintenance and long working life. We are working from Kolkata, West Bengal, India. From here, we are sufficing the latest and large demands of clients for finest grade steel tubular poles, street lighting poles, power transmission poles etc. The entire assortment is developed with the assistance of latest manufacturing techniques, investigated by our research department. It is managed by scientific minds, who implement various measures to keep the company's products latest in the market.
- Octagonal Poles
- LED Light Fittings
- M.S/G.I. Pipes & Tubes
- Cable Trays & Earthing Electrodes
- Power Overhead Line Materials, etc.
- High Mast / High Mast Poles
- Steel Tubular Poles (Swaged Type) (IS : 2713/1986)
- Traffic/Street Lighting Poles
- Power Transmission Poles
- Power/Telecom Over Head Line Materials
- Transmission Towers
Our Major Clientele
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, India
- Ministry of Defence, India
- All Major Coalaries of India
- All Major Dam Project, India.
- All Major Railways of India
- All Major Development Authorises of India.
- All Major State Electricity Boards of India
- Metropolitan Transport Project (Railways).
- All Major EPC House undertaking the rural transmission
work in India
- TATA STEEL LTD
- L&T Ltd.
- ABB Ltd.
- ALSTOM Ltd.
- Simplex Infrastructure Ltd.
- Gammon India Ltd.
||Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier
| Export Percentage
|No of Staff
|Year of Establishment
|No of Production Lines
Europe, Middle East, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh & Sri Lanka
||Automatic , Semi-Automatic
|No of Engineers
||55,000 numbers of assorted poles
|Registration & Membership
SSI, DGFT, EEPCINDIA, ISO, ICC, FOSMI
Against LC through Reputed Bank
||State Bank of India, Commercial Branch, New Town, Kolkata
Standard Charted Bank, SME, N.S. Road, Kolkata, India
Indusind Bank Ltd, Upper Wood Street, Kolkata, India.